Wednesday, April 14, 2021

And The Third Thing...

 


See through the scales
scrape them across my eyes
where the fairies dance
after midnight


Leave the wood and glass
Empty as the reflections seem
Watch me like them
evaporate


Breeze take the dreams
Like the moth takes the cloth
Fly them straight home
with the rain

Posting in response to our Wednesday WordCrafters meeting. I'm still wobbly in the writing--it feels like there's a channel for the daily/weekly poems and a separate one for the zines & stories that I start and tuning into one cuts out the other.

Part of this is unrealistic schedules. If I have a zine ready by the end of April, then I'm probably well on track. But the eight million other goals...I'm ready to finish them, as well. What I need is...organization. 

*hisses* *hides under the desk* *more hissing*  

Yep, if I was vampire, you could probably stake me with a planner. 

-- chrissa





2 comments:

  1. I adore all three of these! It is brilliant that you utilized all three images and they stand alone yet work together! I think you are writing amazing poetry and whether you get all you want to accomplish done or not, you are doing wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A trifecta of deep, thoughtful poetry ... well done!

    ReplyDelete