Sunday, October 14, 2018

Blue Apostle


Blue Apostle, Inc. presents Deviation, the latest in social algorithm interaction!
Deviation will be your trend-centric agony aunt,
the iteration for your analytics.
She will guide you through the glass, integrate your data
Within the most complex social status trending,
Pour you through the numbers.
Available for your phone by voice, by text, by remote social process
A continuous stream of anonymous compilation
Where are you in the trend-wave?
A higher social sphere awaits at the swoop of a feedback loop
Intuitive machine-to-person corrections
Deviation leans into the data.
Let yourself be painted by the equations, until you fly by number
Like you breathe best under glass
Among subterranean peaks.
Blue Apostle has opened the gate for you
Deviation will lead you through
To monetized Paradise.

Hoping everyone is having a good week. We've had our first taste of fall weather and are hoping for more in the coming week (totally greedy for cooler weather) and the Halloween decorations are up. One of this week's posts will likely be pics since I think my brain needs a vacation. :) Sharing this post with Poets United and The Sunday Muse.  

-- Chrissa

12 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, advanced techno options that sound beyond my ken. I like the fly by number reference. This is very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's scary and too close to the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds a bit frightening to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever and well done! Love how you went with the prompt, Chrissa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your imaginations always astound me Chrissa. Luv your poems
    Happy you dropped by my sumie Sunday today

    Much🖤💚love

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very creative … and scary … and well constructed. An interesting and intriguing read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. scary. and we are all reduced to zeroes and ones...
    i like how your imagination runs. but that could be very well be the future. lovely, thought-provoking post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This does have an underlying truth that is scary. This is brilliantly done Chrissa! You always inspire me!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clever indeed and it scares me how my PC knows me, knows me too well. One little search and I open myself up to all that want...want a piece of me.
    Anna :o]

    ReplyDelete
  10. "She will guide you through the glass, integrate your data
    Within the most complex social status trending,
    Pour you through the numbers."

    Scary, scary. To close to the truth!

    ReplyDelete